- Course Coordination:
PD Dr. Svetla Loukanova, Heidelberg University / evaplan GmbH at the University Hospital Heidelberg
- Team of Experts:
Irmgard Marx, Ms.
Dr. Norma Lange-Tagaza,
Dr. Sylvia Sax,
Ms. Beate Jacob,
Prof. Dr. Michael Marx,
PD Dr. Svetla
Prof. Dr. Joachim Szescenyi
- Schedule: 25. February - 6. April 2019
- Duration: 6 weeks, 7-8 hours per week
- Course Objectives:
- Use system engineering as a model for an integrated approach in patient safety, focusing on different dimensions of quality improvement, governance and legislation, human resources management and training.
- Critically analyze the importance of risk management, related to provider organisations and processes, including diagnostic and medication management and comprehensive care.
- Develop patient safety measures in clinical setting.
In cooperation with:
Instructional Design &